Creation of IT infrastructure for production lines
What Is Implemented:
- New production network segment based on Hirschmann and Cisco industrial switches
- Implemented HPE and Vmware-based server part
- Organized remote access for developers
- Current LAN expanded by 150 additional end devices
an international company producing food products. Annual volume of raw materials processing 250 thousand tons.
Problematics and Inquiry:
The company engaged ATC Basis LLC to build the infrastructure for the new production line. The work lasted for 1 year. The customer paid much attention to the risks and related possible downtime of the equipment, this was the main complexity of the project. Also the integration with the existing Local Area Network (LAN) and the modernization of the power supply system in the server room presented a certain difficulty. As in all projects, the implementation had to take place in a continuous production process.
- A new LAN was put into operation, ensuring uninterrupted implementation of